WE CARE ABOUT YOUR EYES
Find out how we can serve you through our site!
Take a moment, visit our site and see the services we have available for you:
- Google Maps and directions for your next appointment
- Request an appointment online
- Provide feedback about your visit
- Email a Doctor or Staff Member
- Educate yourself through our Eye Library
- Phone: 410-740-9952
- Fax: 410-740-9731
10300 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044
Columbia, MD 21044
- Monday: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 AM - 4:00PM
At Columbia we take the time to explain the results of your eye exam, describe your options and listen to your eye care needs. Because maintaining good eye health is an ongoing partnership, Dr. N. Stephen Delgado encourages you to ask questions and share your health information, which could be vital to monitoring, diagnosing and treating potential vision problems.
Blog & Updates
Nov 26, 2019
Once you and your doctor have decided on the type of contact lenses you'll need, it's time to choose the most suitable contact lens solution for your eyes and contacts. There exist 2 different types of solution for contact lenses: Multipurpose and Hydrogen Peroxide-based. While both remove debris and build-up,...
Nov 04, 2019
Swimming in a pool with your contacts on or topping off your solution may seem harmless, but they could compromise your contact lenses and your vision. Below are daily habits to adopt for optimal contact lens care: Wash Your Hands Regularly Whether you use daily or monthly contact lenses, make...
Great experience! The doctor was incredibly friendly and explained everything that I had questions about. I had to change doctors due to insurance, but I'm so glad I did! I just wish I could've come here sooner.
- Jennifer M.